1. This is Lejon and Jojo:
2. Lejon is a 2-year-old pointer mongrel, and Jojo is a 3-week-old white lion cub. They are both energetic guys.
3. Lejon is Jojo’s adoptive dad. Jojo was adopted because his mother had an infection from the umbilical chord and couldn’t take care of him.
4. Now Lejon gets to take care of Jojo, with the help of a human caretaker who bottle feeds him.
5. Lejon is more like a step-brother to Jojo.
6. They really love each other!
7. It’s adorable.
Photos: Udo Richter/Barcroft Media/Landov
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.