5. He’s full of fun historical facts.
7. He’s delightfully bad at pop culture references.
11. He and Meg were so adorably inept at flirting. Aww.
16. And other substances.
25. When the going gets tough, he will do whatever it takes for the greater good.
26. He is the ultimate rebel.
27. And he will always stand his ground.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.