1. Brendan Maclean, “Stupid”
Haven’t heard of Brendan Maclean? That’s OK. While he’s had a pretty successful career in Australia, he hasn’t quite crossed over to the U.S. yet. Brendan describes himself as “a totally queer singer songwriter who got lucky and is now going to be in Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby.” Get into him now before he hits the mainstream.
And if you really want to impress your friends, try to learn some of those bitchin’ dance moves.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️