1. You’re flipping channels when you stumble on an episode of SVU. And it’s JUST STARTING.
7. You’re instantly drawn in.
9. Everyone’s so sharp and sassy!
13. The next one’s a Law & Order crossover episode. You have to watch that.
14. Ugh, and then it’s a new one with A.D.A. Barba. Can’t turn THAT off.
15. Then back to a classic episode with Alex Cabot. The sexual tension. It compels you!
16. You’re just about to change channels when OH MY GOD DID ALEX CABOT JUST GET SHOT.
18. Each case is more fucked up than the next. You can’t look away.
25. And hey, maybe Olivia and Elliot will finally hook up. It could happen. Couldn’t it?
27. Seriously, not a possibility. But you should keep watching just in case!
31. Now it’s late. You’ve spent your whole day watching SVU. You’ve lost faith in humanity.
33. It’s too late for you. Accept your new fate as an SVU addict and a lost soul.
34. And wait, yes, is that — ANOTHER marathon is starting. It never ends.
37. Because right now, it’s time for more SVU.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. is investigating airlines for "unlawful coordination." This may be related to high ticket prices, the Associated Press reports.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.