1. You’re flipping channels when you stumble on an episode of SVU. And it’s JUST STARTING.
7. You’re instantly drawn in.
9. Everyone’s so sharp and sassy!
13. The next one’s a Law & Order crossover episode. You have to watch that.
14. Ugh, and then it’s a new one with A.D.A. Barba. Can’t turn THAT off.
15. Then back to a classic episode with Alex Cabot. The sexual tension. It compels you!
16. You’re just about to change channels when OH MY GOD DID ALEX CABOT JUST GET SHOT.
18. Each case is more fucked up than the next. You can’t look away.
25. And hey, maybe Olivia and Elliot will finally hook up. It could happen. Couldn’t it?
27. Seriously, not a possibility. But you should keep watching just in case!
31. Now it’s late. You’ve spent your whole day watching SVU. You’ve lost faith in humanity.
33. It’s too late for you. Accept your new fate as an SVU addict and a lost soul.
34. And wait, yes, is that — ANOTHER marathon is starting. It never ends.
37. Because right now, it’s time for more SVU.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›