1. There’s a difference between being a bitch and being a heartless bitch.
2. Either way, own it.
3. And it’s OK to admit some days are worse than others.
4. Sometimes being a bitch is a good way to make friends.
9. And if you hate someone, she must deserve it.
10. It’s OK to assume that everyone else is the problem.
15. Which is not to say the two can’t be combined.
16. People appreciate “tough love” advice.
19. And they’ll forgive you, if they’re good people.
20. Remember, there is NOTHING bitchier than a perfect “You’re welcome.”
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed a shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›