1. There’s a difference between being a bitch and being a heartless bitch.
2. Either way, own it.
4. Sometimes being a bitch is a good way to make friends.
10. It’s OK to assume that everyone else is the problem.
15. Which is not to say the two can’t be combined.
16. People appreciate “tough love” advice.
20. Remember, there is NOTHING bitchier than a perfect “You’re welcome.”
In The News Today
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect behind last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›