4. Here’s the thing: You didn’t read the fine print.
5. Those “penny” CDs charged a lot for shipping. Like, an obscene amount.
7. You bought the “Godzilla” soundtrack, and it wasn’t enough.
8. You bought the Harvey Danger album, and it still wasn’t enough.
9. You bought the Marcy Playground album, and damn it, Columbia House demanded that you buy more.
10. Whether or not you bought Natalie Imbruglia, they were going to keep charging you.
11. Your allowance wasn’t cutting it. This was costing way more than you’d ever imagined.
13. That’s when you went to your parents. There was a lot of screaming. And tears. And a loan you never paid back.
14. But you learned from your mistakes. You bought your next CD at the store.
15. And you vowed to help others learn from your mistake.
18. Consider yourself warned.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.