4. Here’s the thing: You didn’t read the fine print.
7. You bought the “Godzilla” soundtrack, and it wasn’t enough.
8. You bought the Harvey Danger album, and it still wasn’t enough.
9. You bought the Marcy Playground album, and damn it, Columbia House demanded that you buy more.
10. Whether or not you bought Natalie Imbruglia, they were going to keep charging you.
13. That’s when you went to your parents. There was a lot of screaming. And tears. And a loan you never paid back.
15. And you vowed to help others learn from your mistake.
18. Consider yourself warned.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝