1. She was the first vampire EVER to appear on Buffy. Infinite cool points.
3. She uses that baby voice to lure you in. Once you realize what she really is, it’s too late.
5. She’s there for her friends, even when they’re being crazy.
10. And she will not tolerate your shitty customer service.
12. Remember that she basically led this group of badass vamps. They could all kill you, but she could kill you the most.
16. When the time comes, she knows how to make a hot exit.
17. Plus, she’s ALWAYS hot. I mean, she made the 18th century look good.
23. But after centuries of living, she’s surprisingly soulful.
25. Like, check this out. She was dying of syphilis, sired by the Master, staked by Angel, resurrected by Wolfram and Hart, turned again by Drusilla, and impregnated by Angel. Then she staked herself to save her son.
27. I mean really, really consistently flawless hair.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›