2. Shared interests are a great way to bond with a friend.
4. The rules of the road are really more suggestions.
5. Choosing your outfit should be an adventure.
6. There’s such a thing as having too many clothes.
7. You’ll never look silly if you have someone to coordinate outfits with.
8. It’s important to stay as connected as possible to your loved ones.
9. A great closing line will make people forget everything that came before it.
10. Under the right circumstances, playing with your food can be adorable.
11. Being a rich kid doesn’t mean you have to act like a rich kid.
14. Sarcasm is the highest form of communication.
16. Use pet names to endear yourself to authority figures.
18. You don’t have to be a chef to bake something tasty.
19. Your version of reality is just as valid as someone else’s.
20. Don’t bother trying to find your soulmate in high school.
22. It’s essential to stay up on current trends.
23. Shopping sprees are as effective as therapy and only a little more expensive.
25. When it comes to flirting, don’t try too hard.
26. The ability to fake laugh is one of your greatest assets.
30. No one expects you to know everything all the time.
- At least nine people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›