2. Shared interests are a great way to bond with a friend.
7. You’ll never look silly if you have someone to coordinate outfits with.
8. It’s important to stay as connected as possible to your loved ones.
9. A great closing line will make people forget everything that came before it.
10. Under the right circumstances, playing with your food can be adorable.
11. Being a rich kid doesn’t mean you have to act like a rich kid.
16. Use pet names to endear yourself to authority figures.
19. Your version of reality is just as valid as someone else’s.
20. Don’t bother trying to find your soulmate in high school.
23. Shopping sprees are as effective as therapy and only a little more expensive.
26. The ability to fake laugh is one of your greatest assets.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.