1. The bigger the hair, the better.
Hey, if you’ve got it, flaunt it.
2. Do not underestimate the power of a good scarf.
Note how effortlessly it ties the look together.
3. Never leave home without jewelry.
A long necklace will draw attention to your breasts.
4. You can’t go wrong with earth tones.
Predictable? Maybe. But appropriate for any occasion.
5. Embellish with floral elements.
If you’re starting to look like the couch at grandma’s house, you’re doing it right.
6. Florals give you a chance to play around with the motif.
You can always go brighter.
7. And they attract just the right amount of attention.
Is this a nightgown? Doesn’t matter. It’s fetching.
8. Or you could showcase your unique personality with a funky sweater.
9. Don’t be afraid to experiment with color for special occasions.
Every once in a while, you’ll want your ensemble to pop. Go for brighter colors and accentuate your best assets (cleavage).
10. Or try out wild prints and patterns.
What’s important is that you’re having fun.
11. You’ll want to spice things up for a hot date.
Let him know that you mean business.
12. I just can’t stress this enough: cleavage.
You’re never too old.
13. For casual attire, stick to pastels.
It should always look like you’re celebrating Easter.
14. Just make sure you and your friends never match.
Contrast is EVERYTHING.
15. Blue and red is a particularly good combination.
I don’t know why it works. It just does.
16. Avoid anything that fits too snugly.
You’re a woman of a certain age: let the clothing drape over you.
17. It’s OK to blend into your surroundings.
Think of it as camouflage!
18. Just as long as you remember that it’s also acceptable to stand out.
Is it just me or do these women look years younger?
19. Sometimes it pays to be the odd one out.
Especially if you’re craving attention.
20. And when all else fails, you can always play dress-up.
That’s more fun than trying to look presentable anyway.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›