5. And avoid the slang that no one’s using.
9. But do find time for a little romance.
11. Don’t try to figure the mean girls out.
12. And don’t underestimate them either.
16. But if you want to beat the in-crowd, you may have to join their ranks.
17. Do whatever it takes to change your image.
18. Act the part, even if that means treating everyone around you like crap.
19. Accept that you now hate everyone you hang out with.
22. You really just have to tolerate each other for a while.
23. Once you’re at the top, carry yourself with confidence.
24. Turn your faults into a positive.
25. Always act like you’re in control, even when you’re not.
26. And be self-aware enough to realize when you’re in too deep.
27. When you’re tired of being someone you’re not, rediscover your true self.
28. Own your unconventional appearance.
29. Stand up to your former oppressors.
31. Always remember that there is life after high school.
33. One day people will appreciate you for who you are.
34. Besides, the Queen Bee gets her comeuppance in the end.
35. Just make sure you learn a valuable lesson. The worst four years of your life can’t have been for nothing.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›