11. Don’t try to figure the mean girls out.
16. But if you want to beat the in-crowd, you may have to join their ranks.
18. Act the part, even if that means treating everyone around you like crap.
19. Accept that you now hate everyone you hang out with.
22. You really just have to tolerate each other for a while.
23. Once you’re at the top, carry yourself with confidence.
25. Always act like you’re in control, even when you’re not.
26. And be self-aware enough to realize when you’re in too deep.
27. When you’re tired of being someone you’re not, rediscover your true self.
28. Own your unconventional appearance.
29. Stand up to your former oppressors.
31. Always remember that there is life after high school.
35. Just make sure you learn a valuable lesson. The worst four years of your life can’t have been for nothing.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.