11. Don’t try to figure the mean girls out.
16. But if you want to beat the in-crowd, you may have to join their ranks.
18. Act the part, even if that means treating everyone around you like crap.
19. Accept that you now hate everyone you hang out with.
22. You really just have to tolerate each other for a while.
23. Once you’re at the top, carry yourself with confidence.
25. Always act like you’re in control, even when you’re not.
26. And be self-aware enough to realize when you’re in too deep.
27. When you’re tired of being someone you’re not, rediscover your true self.
28. Own your unconventional appearance.
29. Stand up to your former oppressors.
31. Always remember that there is life after high school.
35. Just make sure you learn a valuable lesson. The worst four years of your life can’t have been for nothing.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- [Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. *› (http://www.buzzfeed.com/mbvd/journalists-across-the-us-show-solidarity-with-peers-of-slai)
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›