11. Don’t try to figure the mean girls out.
16. But if you want to beat the in-crowd, you may have to join their ranks.
18. Act the part, even if that means treating everyone around you like crap.
19. Accept that you now hate everyone you hang out with.
22. You really just have to tolerate each other for a while.
23. Once you’re at the top, carry yourself with confidence.
25. Always act like you’re in control, even when you’re not.
26. And be self-aware enough to realize when you’re in too deep.
27. When you’re tired of being someone you’re not, rediscover your true self.
28. Own your unconventional appearance.
29. Stand up to your former oppressors.
31. Always remember that there is life after high school.
35. Just make sure you learn a valuable lesson. The worst four years of your life can’t have been for nothing.
In The News Today
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›