1. You can’t taste food if your mouth has no saliva.
4. Everyone’s tongue print is unique. They’re like fingerprints, but in your mouth.
5. Kissing your partner can get you over 250 colonies of bacteria in your mouth.
8. Teeth are the hardest substance in your body.
10. Kissing as a sign of affection was first introduced in European colonial settlements.
In your mouth, bacteria forms in layers. LISTERINE® penetrates these layers deeper than other mouthwashes*, giving you a cleaner, healthier mouth.
*compared to CPC-containing mouthwashes