12. They make you laugh.
“What’s so funny? Is there something in my teeth?”
“I was about to lick something, then I remembered there was nothing there.”
11. They give you cuddles.
“You know you love it.”
10. They’ll never leave your side.
“I’m just gonna be right on top of you if you need me, okay?”
9. They’ll eat a bunch so you don’t feel fat.
“I REALLY CANNOT EXPRESS MY BERRY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW.”
8. They’re always excited when you come home.
“It’s no fun unless you’re here.”
6. You don’t have to tell them about it if you don’t want to.
“Okay, I’m not gonna ask any questions, or give any advice. I’m just gonna sit here. In case you wanna say something.”
5. They distract you from your other problems
4. They try their best to cheer you up.
“I don’t have a PhD, but I’ll do what I can!”
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›