12. They make you laugh.
“What’s so funny? Is there something in my teeth?”
“I was about to lick something, then I remembered there was nothing there.”
11. They give you cuddles.
“You know you love it.”
10. They’ll never leave your side.
“I’m just gonna be right on top of you if you need me, okay?”
9. They’ll eat a bunch so you don’t feel fat.
“I REALLY CANNOT EXPRESS MY BERRY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW.”
8. They’re always excited when you come home.
“It’s no fun unless you’re here.”
7. They’re the most entertaining friends you’ll ever have.
“it’s like the fun never ends!”
“Dude… it’s like… I’m a walrus.”
6. You don’t have to tell them about it if you don’t want to.
“Okay, I’m not gonna ask any questions, or give any advice. I’m just gonna sit here. In case you wanna say something.”
“It’s cool, we don’t have to talk.”
5. They distract you from your other problems
“So… things got a little out of hand.”
4. They try their best to cheer you up.
“I don’t have a PhD, but I’ll do what I can!”
“Pretty pretty please don’t be sad?”
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›