12. They make you laugh.
“What’s so funny? Is there something in my teeth?”
“I was about to lick something, then I remembered there was nothing there.”
11. They give you cuddles.
“You know you love it.”
10. They’ll never leave your side.
“I’m just gonna be right on top of you if you need me, okay?”
9. They’ll eat a bunch so you don’t feel fat.
“I REALLY CANNOT EXPRESS MY BERRY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW.”
8. They’re always excited when you come home.
“It’s no fun unless you’re here.”
6. You don’t have to tell them about it if you don’t want to.
“Okay, I’m not gonna ask any questions, or give any advice. I’m just gonna sit here. In case you wanna say something.”
5. They distract you from your other problems
4. They try their best to cheer you up.
“I don’t have a PhD, but I’ll do what I can!”
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.