30. These guys lost points for spilling over into TWO BASKETS! It’s okay though, because lookit dose faces.
29. These guys had good form and got bonus points for their teeny precious ears.
Reddit: chakaranta / Via i.imgur.com
28. *Tsk tsk* Lost points here because SOMEBODY was peeking when they should’ve been sleeping.
27. These pups get a special mention for their luxurious fabric choices.
26. These little ones get extra points for sticking their tongues out. I will always reward cheekiness.
Reddit: mittenswearer / Via i.imgur.com
25. Gonna hafta dock you guys for not being in a bucket. But you gets those points back for being precious squish-faces!
Reddit: thinkadinky / Via i.imgur.com
24. Props to these pups for bein’ extra curious about fingers!
23. These guys win Big Bold Napping Status.
Reddit: viva_oldtrafford / Via i.imgur.com
20. These challengers were super cute, but lost points for bringing beverages into their carrier with them.
Reddit: jennambee / Via i.imgur.com
16. We got a real good bucket o’ pups here, but I’m docking points for BLURRINESS.
Reddit: matt-383 / Via i.imgur.com
15. Minus points for human feet. Plus points for puppy yawn.
13. Extra merits for confidence! But I’m gonna have to dock you for not having more puppies in your box.
11. Ooh! Color-coded collars! Excellent attention to detail!
Reddit: yamamaya / Via i.imgur.com
9. +1,000 points for the artsy camera angle and fierce poses.
Reddit: disastronaut / Via i.imgur.com
8. Okay, you guys easily make the top ten for essentially being tiny angel babies.
5. I think this bunch may have just given a whole new meaning to the phrase “puppy-dog eyes.”
Reddit: TWhelan / Via i.imgur.com
2. Okay, serious props here for fitting SO MUCH cuteness into ONE bucket/container thingy. Also that other dog is jealous, so I’ll give her points too.
Reddit: ButtRanger / Via i.imgur.com
1. Despite the fierce competition seen here today, these guys come out as #1. The pose, the faces, the cuteness… it’s all there. Congrats winners!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.