1. Q: What are their morning routines like?
A: They have just as much trouble getting out of bed as you do.
2. Q: Do they take baths?
A: Um, tchyeah. Give them bubbles, and they will give you cuteness.
4. Q: Do they read newspapers?
A: Yes, they’re genuinely concerned about public affairs. Also, they sometimes save food on their heads for later.
6. Q: Do they veg out?
A: They’re ALL about snacking in bed.
8. Q: Will they pose for my photographs?
A: They are brilliant models.
9. Q: Do they eat gourmet cuisine?
A: Duh. They have very refined tastes.
10. Q: Are they curious?
A: Perhaps a little TOO curious…
11. Q: Should I invite them to my parties?
A: If you’re throwin’ a rager, you definitely want them on the guest list.
12. Q: Are they easy to spot?
A: No. They know how to blend.
13. Q: Do they give piggyback rides?
A: Only every single day, foolz.
14. Q: OK, but will they come to my costume party?
A: They. Freakin’. Dig. Costume. Parties.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?