1. If you have the opportunity to add a wooden pipe to an ensemble? For God’s sake, do it.
Reddit: Kaer / Via i.imgur.com
4. Nothing says “I studied a foreign language in college” quite like a beret.
6. Actually buying hats is a fool’s game. Take up knitting, ya dingus!
7. A toupee, when used correctly, can actually be a conversation-starter!
8. Even if it’s not cold, hats can help disguise a very bad hair day.
Reddit: thesavorytrim / Via i.imgur.com
10. I repeat. IT IS NEVER NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR A BOW TIE.
Reddit: EwanMcGregor / Via i.imgur.com
11. Layers can help disguise unwanted fluff in the tummy area.
Reddit: turtle_toots / Via i.imgur.com
12. Eyewear should always complement your natural bone structure.
Reddit: mehtatz / Via i.imgur.com
13. Don’t wear your argyle sweater if you plan on rolling in the grass.
Reddit: ChocoBeast / Via i.imgur.com
14. A nonchalant attitude is the key to making any fashion statement work.
Reddit: Doctor_Slendy / Via i.imgur.com
15. Nothing is more embarrassing than Purina on a lapel – watch your table manners!
Reddit: iheartmickey / Via i.imgur.com