1. Updated — April 14, 6:10 p.m. ET:
3. Later, Rene Pimental, spokesman for the Miami Police Department, clarified the report, saying the investigation being conducted by department is for a suspicious incident involving a woman at a hotel earlier this month.
6. New details surfaced on Monday, April 14th.
8. It was then reported that Colin Kaepernick was not at the Viceroy during the incident.
9. The 49ers are looking into the incident, according to reports.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."