1. Updated — April 14, 6:10 p.m. ET:
2. On Thursday, TMZ reported San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick is under investigation for what it called an “alleged sexual assault” that took place earlier this month at the Viceroy Hotel in Miami.
Jeff Gross / Getty Images
3. Later, Rene Pimental, spokesman for the Miami Police Department, clarified the report, saying the investigation being conducted by department is for a suspicious incident involving a woman at a hotel earlier this month.
4. On Friday, the quarterback took to Twitter to express his side of the story.
5. No charges have been filed yet against the quarterback or his two roommates. Below is the description given in the police report.