1. It’s true, it’s really hard to feel like you look “gay enough” when you’re a queer femme woman.
Everyone assumes you’re straight, so men hit on you all the time, and women don’t think you’d be into them. Plus, there’s that whole “You’re not really gay” thing. Please.
2. But you won’t have to worry about this ever again, because we’ve found clothing that will make you look undeniably gay.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.