1. You’ve been dating your girlfriend for a while, and it’s going really well.
2. You start realizing that you spend every night together anyway.
3. So you bring it up, and talk about it for a really long time.
There are a lot of feelings to process.
4. Finally, you will start looking for apartments.
5. Every realtor will think you’re “roommates.”
No, for the last time, we are NOT looking for a two-bedroom apartment.
7. And, yes, you will rent a U-HAUL.
It will be embarrassing.
8. You will have to decide to throw away some of your flannels.
10. There will probably not be enough room for both of your complete sets of The L Word.
12. But then you’ll realize your wardrobe just doubled in size.
13. It will probably be impossible to find a good lesbian bar near you.
14. Your girlfriend might find all of the old love letters you kept.
15. Your neighbors will be overly friendly and supportive.
Cool! You’re not homophobic! I get it!
16. Your friends will get annoyed by the number of selfies with your cats that you post.
17. And they won’t understand why you never go out with them anymore.
18. Now that you’re living together, you’ll start “processing your feelings” even more.
And there will be nowhere else to go.
Because YOU LIVE TOGETHER NOW.
And because of that, you know you’re going to do it no matter what.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›