1. You’ve been dating your girlfriend for a while, and it’s going really well.
3. So you bring it up, and talk about it for a really long time.
There are a lot of feelings to process.
5. Every realtor will think you’re “roommates.”
No, for the last time, we are NOT looking for a two-bedroom apartment.
8. You will have to decide to throw away some of your flannels.
10. There will probably not be enough room for both of your complete sets of The L Word.
12. But then you’ll realize your wardrobe just doubled in size.
13. It will probably be impossible to find a good lesbian bar near you.
14. Your girlfriend might find all of the old love letters you kept.
15. Your neighbors will be overly friendly and supportive.
Cool! You’re not homophobic! I get it!
16. Your friends will get annoyed by the number of selfies with your cats that you post.
17. And they won’t understand why you never go out with them anymore.
18. Now that you’re living together, you’ll start “processing your feelings” even more.
And there will be nowhere else to go.
Because YOU LIVE TOGETHER NOW.
And because of that, you know you’re going to do it no matter what.
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issues its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›