3. They do beautiful things together.
4. They seem to have a really fun time in museums.
They can’t even stop giggling!
6. Ellen really likes to tweet about Alia.
10. They sang possibly the worst cover of “Don’t Stop Believin’” together and it was adorable.
11. And they both look great wearing plaid:
That alone should be enough of a reason why they should date.
12. AND they both look great in formal wear.
Can you imagine how great they would look attending a red carpet event together dressed like this? CAN YOU?
13. Ellen will always make sure to protect Alia from other people.
14. They are extremely passionate about each other.
Ellen: When I watch Alia Shawkat work, it’s a surge, a rush.
Alia: Almost like an orgasm, right? Something similar.
Ellen: An orgasm of inspiration.