As a girl who’s done both, this is what I’ve learned:
1. It’s a lot easier for two girls to have sex in a shower…
3. Your partner assumes you desperately want to have sex with a penis, no matter who you’re with.
So men think that they’re giving you a great gift just because of what’s in their pants.
And women are constantly concerned that you’ll leave them for a man.
4. Being the same gender often makes for perfect cuddling size.
(Sorry. If this isn’t true for you, I feel for you.)
The alternative, while maybe not as physically exhausting, is a whole different kind of difficult.
6. Girls have so many toiletries!
How are you supposed to find room in your bathroom for all of that?
And men have been taught to keep their emotions pretty far from the surface.
Whereas girls understand you don’t naturally come that way.
12. When you’re in a “straight” relationship, there are gendered rules you usually follow for dates.
But when you’re dating someone of the same gender, the rules aren’t so clear.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›