1. You only got three hours of “beauty sleep” last night and you’re exhausted.
3. You can’t seem to match your foundation to your pale, winter skin tone.
4. That new dark red lipstick you bought just looks black.
5. By the time you’re finished getting ready to go out, your bedroom looks like a tornado hit it.
6. Your footwear choice today was more “fashion forward” than “practical.”
7. The radio keeps playing that song that reminds you of your ex.
8. It’s warmer than you thought it would be out, so you have to start shedding layers like a crazy person.
9. And those new jeans you just bought? Totally ruined. Thanks a lot, ice.
10. Your glasses didn’t match your outfit today, so you’re going to have to go through the whole day with blurry vision.
11. But try not to let it get you down too much — you know what they say the best accessory is:
Sometimes a good freak-out is essential to the creative process.
Check out Project Runway: Under the Gunn Thursday at 9/8C. If anyone knows stress, it’s these guys.