In an Oprah clip from what appears to be 1992 or 1993, TLC, Marky Mark and Kriss Kross discuss with Ms. Winfrey what it’s like to be a famous hip hop artist. Some of the topics they touch on…
2. What’s the worst thing about fame?
Your heart just bleeds for Chris Smith’s answer.
3. It’s really hard when you can’t please everyone.
4. Meanwhile, Oprah is just kind of lost…
5. Marky Mark on the things you have to do to make people happy…
7. Where does TLC get their cool clothes?
8. Marky Mark on how easy it is to go from being famous and awesome to being the neighborhood loser.
9. Watch the clip here:
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑