In an Oprah clip from what appears to be 1992 or 1993, TLC, Marky Mark and Kriss Kross discuss with Ms. Winfrey what it’s like to be a famous hip hop artist. Some of the topics they touch on…
2. What’s the worst thing about fame?
Your heart just bleeds for Chris Smith’s answer.
3. It’s really hard when you can’t please everyone.
4. Meanwhile, Oprah is just kind of lost…
5. Marky Mark on the things you have to do to make people happy…
7. Where does TLC get their cool clothes?
8. Marky Mark on how easy it is to go from being famous and awesome to being the neighborhood loser.
9. Watch the clip here:
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›