6. Another nifty shoe storage idea: Hang heels off of moldings. (Frees up shelf and floor space.)
7. If you’re frequently frazzled because you iron your shirts last minute, this genius ironing board drawer will help you out.
8. If you’re going to use storage bins, go for clear ones so you’re not rummaging through several to find what you need.
9. Build a walk-in closet IN YOUR BEDROOM.
10. Shelf space is great but not when it becomes a jumble of sweaters. Dividers keep things in their right place.
12. Divide your vertical hanging space according to the length of the items. This way you can double up on hanging rods.
13. If you have this type of shelving, a few hooks creates a hanging space for accessories.
14. If you’re lucky enough to have a walk-in closet and are putting in a shelving system, try making a pretty vanity in it.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️