1. If you urgently needed a clock in Germany, just head down to the corner and pick one up.
2. Here’s a Macy’s vending machine that sold men’s shorts for only 97 cents!
3. That’s actually Harpo Marx surprising someone on Candid Camera from inside a Coca-Cola vending machine.
4. Here’s a machine selling air insurance at Newark Airport.
5. A beer vending machine? Yes, please!
6. Here, a vending machine selling Calpis, a Japanese beverage described as having “a light, somewhat milky, and slightly acidic flavor, similar to plain or vanilla-flavored yogurt…” YUM.
7. Worms at the push of a button.
8. Lemonade vending machines in Moscow.
9. Instant books!
10. Pantyhose on-the-go in France.
11. Potatoes ‘round the clock are totally useful.
12. Here’s a machine dispensing handy lightbulbs.
13. Not the most exciting vending machine — dispensing lumps of coal in France — but still useful once upon a time.
14. The egg-o-matic seems like a pretty great idea so long as they don’t get crushed coming out the slot.
15. The best for last: the whiskey vending machine. Official plea to get one of these for the BuzzFeed office.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝