Here, courtesy of I Heart The ’90s, scans of a 1997 Alloy catalog. It’s actually probably that this is the very FIRST Alloy catalog. The company launched its first catalog in August of 1997, and these scans are from a “fall 1997” example. Damn…some memories right here!
2. For those skatergirls who didn’t have a big brother to steal clothes from, you could simply call 1-888-45ALLOY.
9. No matter the weather, definitely wear a long sleeved shirt and a beanie.
12. Think the long sleeve shirt under a t-shirt will ever come back? Hmmm.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.