Here, courtesy of I Heart The ’90s, scans of a 1997 Alloy catalog. It’s actually probably that this is the very FIRST Alloy catalog. The company launched its first catalog in August of 1997, and these scans are from a “fall 1997” example. Damn…some memories right here!
2. For those skatergirls who didn’t have a big brother to steal clothes from, you could simply call 1-888-45ALLOY.
9. No matter the weather, definitely wear a long sleeved shirt and a beanie.
12. Think the long sleeve shirt under a t-shirt will ever come back? Hmmm.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›