Here’s a 1950s newsreel from British Pathé documenting a wedding in Toulouse, France. It was not an ordinary wedding. It was a terrifying wedding. That took place high in the air. On a piece of rope.
2. Here comes the bride…
3. The bride and groom meet at the “altar.”
4. This poor dude is all, “I did not sign up for this shit.”
5. Hooray! The couple does not die, but the best man needs to be escorted back to safety.
6. Check out this hilarious clip here:
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›