Bless your heart, dear blogger. Bless.
1. Bright graphic button-ups with matching pants.
3. Yes to the dress! (Yes to the striped tank, too.)
4. You love everything about the way this girl looks. You are so CoOL, dELiA*s model.
5. But Mom, I need this little spring dress for school.
6. Roxy Roxy Roxy! Rainbow platform flip-flops!
7. Pink. Plaid. Hip. Huggers.
8. Alllllll the accessories. Espesh that compass ring. You’ve never seen one of those before!
9. Badass bottle cap necklaces.
10. Either of these amaze purple dresses to wear to the dance.
11. A sexy black spaghetti strap dress that your father will hate.
12. A groovy peasant top. And you will also totally copy that hairstyle.
13. This very elegant floral maxi skirt.
14. OMG you are so excited to wear your new floral dress with a handkerchief headband AND your platform sandals.
15. Ugh you were totally the first one to swap your backpack for that Pan Am messenger bag. And then like five other girls in the 8th grade did it too.
16. You circle these pants because you know your mom will be OK with them and they’re school-appropriate.
17. Pretty much everything on this page. You’re a dELiA*s gurl through and through. You don’t just wear dELiA*s. You bathe in it, too.
18. YUP YUP YUP ALL THE COLORS BLUE LIPSTICK NEEEEEEED.
20. Oh hellz yes wallet chains.
21. A neon (!!!) sweater vest that’s just short enough to show off your new butterfly belly button ring.
22. A preppy skirt by Greed Girl. (Remember Greed Girl?!)
23. Some camo shorts for sure.
24. Oh man. The signature Delia’s tank.
25. You realize that your boobs probably won’t fill these bathing suits out yet…
26. …but whatever! You totally need that bikini that comes with…A SKIRT. A SKIRT. FOR THE SEA.
27. Yes to both. Your mother is going to have a fit when she sees how much you want.
28. Oh shoot. You really like this dress too, though. ARHGHHGH. So many things.
29. An astroturf purse? Seriously, how do you guys think of this stuff?
30. Yes to all. Basically, the ideal ’90s shoe collection for a teen. Covers all bases.
31. OK. Stay calm. That’s a skirt. WITH A MATCHING MINI-BACKPACK. What will they think of next? ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY DELIA.
You can see the full catalog here.
- About 6,500 refugees have reached Austria. Austria and Germany said on Friday that stranded refugees in Hungary could cross their borders. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›