1. Loving Pottery Barn and not understanding those who don’t.
2. Calling it “the internet.” (At least in situations like this.)
3. The way the cabs were.
8. Thinking the internet is a passing fad.
9. PlayStation IS whack. But so is saying “whack,” which you last heard 15 years ago.
10. Chandler’s excitement over this “high tech” machine.
11. Being able to meet people at the gate at the airport.
12. Sharing an answering machine with two other people…with a greeting as embarrassing as this:
16. Truly blind dates.
17. Boys getting off on Baywatch.
18. Having to borrow someone else’s cell phone because you don’t own one. (Like Rachel did in this episode.)
20. Although awesome, Buffy the Vampire Slayer spoof porn’s moment has passed.
24. Considering Chicken Soup for the Soul to be a wonderful read.
26. Checking your voicemail from a friend’s phone.
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›