1. Loving Pottery Barn and not understanding those who don’t.
2. Calling it “the internet.” (At least in situations like this.)
3. The way the cabs were.
9. PlayStation IS whack. But so is saying “whack,” which you last heard 15 years ago.
10. Chandler’s excitement over this “high tech” machine.
12. Sharing an answering machine with two other people…with a greeting as embarrassing as this:
16. Truly blind dates.
17. Boys getting off on Baywatch.
18. Having to borrow someone else’s cell phone because you don’t own one. (Like Rachel did in this episode.)
20. Although awesome, Buffy the Vampire Slayer spoof porn’s moment has passed.
24. Considering Chicken Soup for the Soul to be a wonderful read.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›