1. Loving Pottery Barn and not understanding those who don’t.
2. Calling it “the internet.” (At least in situations like this.)
3. The way the cabs were.
9. PlayStation IS whack. But so is saying “whack,” which you last heard 15 years ago.
10. Chandler’s excitement over this “high tech” machine.
12. Sharing an answering machine with two other people…with a greeting as embarrassing as this:
16. Truly blind dates.
17. Boys getting off on Baywatch.
18. Having to borrow someone else’s cell phone because you don’t own one. (Like Rachel did in this episode.)
20. Although awesome, Buffy the Vampire Slayer spoof porn’s moment has passed.
24. Considering Chicken Soup for the Soul to be a wonderful read.
In The News Today
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›