1. Start off with a relaxing massage. In 1938, Greyhounds may have gotten “vibro massages.”
George W. Hales / Joe Raedle / Getty Images
2. Head to the soaking tubs for a relaxing bath.
Orlando / Koichi Kamoshida / Getty Images
3. Get lathered up real good.
Central Press / Joe Raedle / Getty Images
4. Towel dry first…
John Sadovy / Joe Raedle / Getty Images
6. Or get a hand-held blow dry.
Joe Raedle / Orlando / Getty Images
7. Give the coat a good brushing.
Fox Photos / Sean Gallup / Getty Images
8. And perhaps opt for a new ‘do like a pooch perm (left) or a dye job.
General Photographic / tinanguyen90.blogspot.com / Getty Images
9. Products, people. Only the top of the line, naturally.
Wolfgang Pelikan / Christopher Furlong / Getty Images
10. Finally, finish off puppy’s new look with a professional manicure.
Hulton Archive / Joe Raedle / Getty Images
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.