1. Start off with a relaxing massage. In 1938, Greyhounds may have gotten “vibro massages.”
George W. Hales / Joe Raedle / Getty Images
2. Head to the soaking tubs for a relaxing bath.
Orlando / Koichi Kamoshida / Getty Images
3. Get lathered up real good.
Central Press / Joe Raedle / Getty Images
4. Towel dry first…
John Sadovy / Joe Raedle / Getty Images
6. Or get a hand-held blow dry.
Joe Raedle / Orlando / Getty Images
7. Give the coat a good brushing.
Fox Photos / Sean Gallup / Getty Images
8. And perhaps opt for a new ‘do like a pooch perm (left) or a dye job.
General Photographic / tinanguyen90.blogspot.com / Getty Images
9. Products, people. Only the top of the line, naturally.
Wolfgang Pelikan / Christopher Furlong / Getty Images
10. Finally, finish off puppy’s new look with a professional manicure.
Hulton Archive / Joe Raedle / Getty Images
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›