And now, a word from the Amazon Music Critics of America on the 1997 masterpiece, “Aquarium,” by Aqua.
All reviews via Amazon.
1. This guy is totally living a lie.
2. This person also perceives hot as cold. (One can only hope.)
3. Bet you she’s not a regular mom. She’s a cool mom. And, p.s., if you’re going to drink I’d rather you do it in the house.
4. This person is high on PCP.
5. Totally wicked, brah.
6. This girl says even her parents â€” who only listen to classical music â€” “like” Aqua.
7. This girls’ parents definitely wrote this.
8. This person is worried about you.
9. Diverse. DIVERSE. OMG why.
10. If you don’t like Aqua, then you don’t like music?
11. Legit scary: A 4-star review from a hater who was brainwashed and now has mush for brains.
13. On that last sentence: agreed.
14. I don’t even know where to start.
15. Real Music = Ace of Base
16. OMG if this is your dad, just get out. Get out now.
17. From Barbie herself. This is about what you’d expect from her.
18. The “balm” and not quite the most positive thing but whatever yayyyyyy!!!
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›