2. 1916: These drunk Germans get drunk.
3. 1920: Two female police officers escort a man home by sidecar. When his friends find out the next day, they laugh.
4. 1931: The truth comes out.
5. 1932: These people are awesome. (But had to put up with Prohibition…frowny face.)
6. 1935: A bomber squadron in Iraq participates in a relay race, which involves drinking beer. This is a terrific relay race.
7. 1949: This baby is drunk off milk.
9. 1950: Entertainer Dame Gracie Fields is drunk.
10. 1957: Don Draper. Drunk.
12. 1955: Policemen watch a drunk guy perform the “coin test.” Unclear whether the man got to keep the coin after.
13. 1961: A drunk man believed this to be a parking space. (He was uninjured.)
14. 1965: This beer can wins.
15. 1972: Now this dog had the best night ever.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️