1. If you’re an original Daveslave, this is the album that started it for you.
2. But this album was wicked cool. You are so into jam bands now.
3. Around 1996, you started realizing these songs were just, like, so friggin’ good.
4. If you were a girl, and they played “Crash” at the dance, you’d join hands with your friends and spin around trying to recreate this feeling.
8. If you were hardcore, you became obsessed with collecting live recordings — you could send blank CDs to other fans and they’d send them back with their recordings.
10. You momentarily thought about taking up rock violin.
12. You put DMB lyrics on any surface available to you.
13. You always wanted to make a pilgrimage to this Charlottesville, VA bar.
14. But you’d certainly travel miles just to hear 25+ minute versions of “#41”
15. And you liked these guys — it was awesome when they guys played with DMB.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?