1. He’s the original Regina George.
He had some very unpleasant things to say about his students and only helped spread gossip.
2. Like 90 percent of the time, his preferred topics of discussion involved sexual references.
To put it in other words: He did it all for the nookie.
3. One minute, he’d act like your best friend, the next turn into the Dictator of Bayside.
4. When talking about serious matters with students, he’d get all up in their space. A mere foot of air separating two heads.
What does Belding’s breath smell like, Slater?
5. He asked Slater to wrestle him in the hallway. And we know how that turned out for him.
6. He thought himself a ladies man.
7. Correction: He thought himself a barely legal ladies man.
8. There was that one time he had no place to go, so his logical solution was to go hang out in Zack’s bedroom. On his bed.
Burn those sheets.
9. If he wasn’t in his office the next place you’d look to find him would be the boys’ bathroom.
10. The fact that he spent a great deal of his day working out in the boys’ bathroom…and not the gym…is slightly suspicious.
Just go to the stupid weight room, Belding.
11. He talked about his bootylicious body with students.
12. And what, exactly, did Mr. Belding want from Zack?
13. He married off his students??? WTF? This was the time that Belding facilitated a group project in which Bayside students simulated pretend marriages.
14. I’m not sure what’s weirder — a guy who thinks smoking a pipe is cool or a guy who doesn’t smoke a pipe and just keeps it around as an accessory.
15. He literally danced like no one was watching. (No one was watching.)
16. And don’t pimp out your niece. C’mon.
Let’s not forget that a 15-year-old girl who has this dude as an uncle would probably rather die than go out on a date her uncle set up.