1. Remember chokers? Remember peace signs? Remember how you wore them together?
3. But ying-yang jewelry that came apart to share with your BFF? Even better.
6. Remember when holograms were the shit? They were, like, the future. And magic. And you could wear them.
7. The time Sarah P. went to Florida and brought back these bracelets for you and your besties.
11. These happened in the late ’90s and sometimes offered magical healing properties. They totally worked.
12. Here’s the daisy chain bead bracelet you told everyone you made at camp. (You bought it at Claire’s.)
14. There was also that smiley face period when we were all vaguely obsessed with hippies.
15. And we were convinced that the ’70s looked like this.
17. Seriously, what was our deal with ’70s fads. Generation Y should at least be credited with keeping the mood ring industry alive.
18. I had these gummy bear earrings in orange. In third grade, this kid Jason Coocher tried to eat them.
20. There was a period when everyone was really into dolphins. Blame Lisa Frank.
22. Anklets: The most irritating form of jewelry. Making you constantly feel as though you were being tickled or pestered by a fly.
23. I had almost this exact same one. I’m now thinking it’s kind of cool that I did.
26. Earrings that looked like actual objects — forks, drinks, flowers, food — always a crowd-pleaser.
27. OK. Toe rings. Jewelry should not go on your feet. It is just wrong, people.
28. A beaded ring with a fimo center. I bet that looked great with your A&E peasant top.
29. This leather floral choker is actually still cute. No doubt Urban Outfitters is all over this.
30. Nice sunflower/cord choker. Do you have the matching hair clips, too?
In The News Today