1. You handle disappointment like a champ.
2. You’re flabbergasted as to why 99.9 percent of people are idiots.
3. Naturally, being the Smartest Person In The World also means you don’t quite fit in with the popular crowd.
4. This is your response when someone gives that infuriating “It’ll all be OK!” speech.
5. You have at least one friendship built on the foundation of bitching about life. And alcohol.
6. When you find something you like, you stick with it. Like, just because your friends make fun of you for still using a first gen iPhone doesn’t mean you’re giving it up anytime soon.
7. OK, so you often feel stuck in life. But to your credit, it’s not really your fault. It’s the tree’s fault.
8. You’re like the weird/beautiful girl with glasses in a teen movie.
9. You are the most rational person you know.
11. Every time you take a vacation to a warm spot, it inevitably rains for at least half the time. It’s like you’re cursed.
12. You don’t know what it is about you, but people just open up to you. And you don’t even have to say anything.
13. People always assume you’re upset, but that’s just the way your face is.
14. You DO actually look on the bright side. You just do it in very different ways from others.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›