1. Behold the Daily Planet, a brothel in Melbourne, captured here in 1990. Be not fooled by its unassuming facade! For within this fortress of lust lies an unimaginable paradise…
2. A paradise dripping in Grecian decadence and Holiday Inn-style furnishings.
3. It was the first brothel in the world to be listed on the stock exchange. Wise is the man who puts his money where his [censored].
4. One could challenge a fair maiden to a duel of billiards.
5. Or linger by the bar. Stay a while, discuss sexual conquests new and old.
6. Behold, a palace of luxuries where bathtubs stand a mere distance from the bed.
7. Lucky is the man who observes these beauties standing on the bathtub next to your bed.
8. Zeus himself bathed himself in the restorative waters of the Daily Planet.
*Statement not yet evaluated.