The year was 1990. It would be an epic time for the children and husbands whose mothers shopped at J.C. Penney. For within these pages, the makings of future embarrassing photos could be found.
2. Remember when you and your doll had sleeves the size of giant muscles?
4. Are we sure the boy in the blazer isn’t actually 35?
5. Here’s your requisite “handsome male in mom jeans with a puppy” shot.
6. She sips cocoa, stands awkwardly, and does it all in pastels.
8. In the early ’90s, teenage boys were really into emulating office watercooler chat.
10. OK, those Beetlejuice pajamas are in fact AWESOME.
11. Hulk Hogan sleepwear ranks fairly high on the embarrassment scale. But Tiny Toons onesies score even higher.
12. Soooo shiny! Bet you can buy these metallic dresses at American Apparel.
13. This lady is wearing a unitard with stirrups and a turtleneck. No further comment.
14. Ahh, the beauty of incredibly large leather jackets.
16. One of these things is not wearing acid wash and is probably grateful for it.
19. The baby that cries, talks, and writes will probably become a genius. A creepy genius.
20. I mean. I want to be friends with this Dick Tracy fan who takes himself way too seriously.
21. The perfect pairing: bean bags and turtlenecks. Always turtlenecks.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›