The year was 1990. It would be an epic time for the children and husbands whose mothers shopped at J.C. Penney. For within these pages, the makings of future embarrassing photos could be found.
2. Remember when you and your doll had sleeves the size of giant muscles?
5. Here’s your requisite “handsome male in mom jeans with a puppy” shot.
8. In the early ’90s, teenage boys were really into emulating office watercooler chat.
11. Hulk Hogan sleepwear ranks fairly high on the embarrassment scale. But Tiny Toons onesies score even higher.
12. Soooo shiny! Bet you can buy these metallic dresses at American Apparel.
13. This lady is wearing a unitard with stirrups and a turtleneck. No further comment.
16. One of these things is not wearing acid wash and is probably grateful for it.
19. The baby that cries, talks, and writes will probably become a genius. A creepy genius.
20. I mean. I want to be friends with this Dick Tracy fan who takes himself way too seriously.
21. The perfect pairing: bean bags and turtlenecks. Always turtlenecks.
In The News Today
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona early this morning. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS, U.S. Defense Department officials announced. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›