1. Usually said when called up to the board to do the math problem he definitely knows the answer to.
2. Performed whenever something good happened. Like pizza day in the cafeteria.
3. Said while gelling one’s hair and looking in the mirror.
5. Every day at lunch.
6. Said in reference to anything he liked a lot. Or just a little.
8. Whenever a girl made fun of him or his mom told him to clean up his room.
10. Said two seconds before recess.
15. When asked to stop making Jim Carrey jokes.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›