2. The concept of inflatable furniture has actually been around for quite some time. Here’s a woman in 1956 showing off a chair of her own invention.
5. A groovy girl looks predictably uncomfortable on an inflatable ball chair in 1969.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire.
- Twitter's shares fell steeply in after-hours trading after they reported a decline in monthly users 📉