1. Here’s the entrance to the Playmate Bar in the London Playboy Club.
2. So far, this looks exactly like an episode of Mad Men.
3. Except for the wives that came along for some Playboy fun as well.
4. Carrots and radishes? Is that supposed to be “bunny” food?
5. A behind-the-scenes look at the wardrobe department and a Bunny getting a custom fitting.
6. At the Playboy Club, there’s a groovy, live band whose members wear really cool pants.
7. One band member, however, appears to be a creeper.
8. But it doesn’t matter because everyone’s having fun and dancing!
9. Check out this newsreel from the ’60s…footage of the club itself begins at 1:15.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.