1. In the 1930s, one way to make extra cash was to become a professional scarecrow…
2. Prospective applicants should take into consideration the following:
1. Do you have a brain? (Most scarecrow do not.)
2. Do you have tattered clothes? (Do not show up wearing any of those fake-ripped luxury jeans. Authenticity counts.)
3. Are you afraid of birds? (This may be a problem.)
4. Can you spend hours on end dancing in a field? (List all prior music festival experience a la Coachella, etc.)
5. Do you scare others?
6. Will you stop at nothing to defend precious, precious crops?
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Stocks all over the world are falling again following the release of more data indicating a weakening of China's economy. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›