5. Expectation: This is your idea of a “working writer.”
Reality: You’ve written something that is in fact completely confusing. And now you have to revise for, like, a million years.
15. Expectation: Your daydreams of sharing your work at literary salons or at readings look like this.
17. Expectation: You are going to be the voice of your generation.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders faced off for the first time since the Bern's big win in New Hampshire. Here's the recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.