1. Listerine mouth wash is 134-years-old. It was formulated in 1879, and has been on the market since 1914.
2. Ivory soap is 134-years-old. It’s been keeping America clean since 1879.
4. Old Spice was created 76 years ago, in 1937. (Their first product was actually for women!)
6. Ladies have been using Labello lip salve for 104 years, since 1909.
7. Sea Breeze has been around for 107 years, first sold as an antiseptic in 1906 (now sold as facial astringent).
8. Smith’s Rosebud Salve has been a beauty staple for 121 years, since 1892.
9. Dayum: Thayers Original Witch Hazel is 166-years-old, established in 1847.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›