1. Believe it or not, this album actually sold quite well and was certified gold by the RIAA.
3. Because it’s impossible to not feel happy at the words, “Work your cares away.”
4. Out of sheer curiosity…I’d like to see exactly where this goes. Because if I’m not dancing by the number six, it’s over.
7. Ernie’s gold chain necklace on the cover of Sesame Disco is a sure indication that this album rocks.
9. This is a must-hear simply because the cover is too creepy to ignore. You probably die if you listen to it.
12. Just because this is probably the best workout ever. Read: This has to be the easiest workout ever.
13. For the fascinatingly depressing track listings alone:
“What Do I Do When I’m Alone?”
“Has Anyone Seen My Dog?”
“Still, We Like Each Other”
“Grover Takes a Walk”
14. On this album, the Chipmunks sing classics like “Jessie’s Girl,” and “Hit Me With Your Best Shot.”
16. Duckified versions of disco hits (“Stayin’ Alive”) and some Manilow classics like “I Write the Songs.” Cwayze!
17. Sadly, this is not an album in which the Chipmunks cover the Sex Pistols. With covers of bands like The Cars and The Knack, by “punk,” maybe Alvin and co. really meant New Wave?
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?