1. Believe it or not, this album actually sold quite well and was certified gold by the RIAA.
3. Because it’s impossible to not feel happy at the words, “Work your cares away.”
4. Out of sheer curiosity…I’d like to see exactly where this goes. Because if I’m not dancing by the number six, it’s over.
7. Ernie’s gold chain necklace on the cover of Sesame Disco is a sure indication that this album rocks.
9. This is a must-hear simply because the cover is too creepy to ignore. You probably die if you listen to it.
12. Just because this is probably the best workout ever. Read: This has to be the easiest workout ever.
13. For the fascinatingly depressing track listings alone:
“What Do I Do When I’m Alone?”
“Has Anyone Seen My Dog?”
“Still, We Like Each Other”
“Grover Takes a Walk”
14. On this album, the Chipmunks sing classics like “Jessie’s Girl,” and “Hit Me With Your Best Shot.”
16. Duckified versions of disco hits (“Stayin’ Alive”) and some Manilow classics like “I Write the Songs.” Cwayze!
17. Sadly, this is not an album in which the Chipmunks cover the Sex Pistols. With covers of bands like The Cars and The Knack, by “punk,” maybe Alvin and co. really meant New Wave?
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.