1. Believe it or not, this album actually sold quite well and was certified gold by the RIAA.
3. Because it’s impossible to not feel happy at the words, “Work your cares away.”
4. Out of sheer curiosity…I’d like to see exactly where this goes. Because if I’m not dancing by the number six, it’s over.
7. Ernie’s gold chain necklace on the cover of Sesame Disco is a sure indication that this album rocks.
9. This is a must-hear simply because the cover is too creepy to ignore. You probably die if you listen to it.
12. Just because this is probably the best workout ever. Read: This has to be the easiest workout ever.
13. For the fascinatingly depressing track listings alone:
“What Do I Do When I’m Alone?”
“Has Anyone Seen My Dog?”
“Still, We Like Each Other”
“Grover Takes a Walk”