1. Once upon a time, (more specifically, in the 1980s or ’90s) in a grocery store or pharmacy within a 10-mile radius…
There lived a girl. This girl is you. And all she wanted was to be the prettiest girl in all the land.
17. And finally she says, “fine.” In exchange, she will make you perform a horrible chore, but for now you don’t care. You won! You have all the things! You are a pretty, pretty Tinkerbell girl.
And they all lived happily ever after. (Until you forgot to take your lipstick out of your pants pocket and it ruined the entire wash.) THE END!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸