1. Bottled Emotion perfumes
These made great Christmas presents, especially for girls you didn’t really like. Those girls got the Crazy scent.
2. j.a.n.e. cosmetics
This was a brand targeted at the LipSmacker crowd that made them feel grown-up.
3. Lip Lix
Bonne Bell’s older sister LipSmacker usually smelled of some mocha-cinnamon combo.
4. Bath & Body Works shower gels and lotions
The Bath & Body Works products of your youth probably looked like this.
5. Hard Candy
The original packaging was just so good.
6. Loréal Rouge Pulp
I can still taste the thick, tacky paste that came in these tubes.
7. Bath & Body Works Art Stuff foam
For a time, Bath & Body Works turned products into art activities.
8. Bath & Body Works Art Stuff glitter lotion
And everything had glitter in this collection.
9. Revlon Street Wear lipstick
These were slightly metallic.
10. Revlon Street Wear nail polish
Remember this? Like confetti in a bottle!
11. Glamour Puss eyeshadow
How could you forget this face?
12. Urban Decay eyeshadow
Urban Decay’s packaging has evolved over the years but still has that urban, city-street vibe.
13. Urban Decay nail polish
There was something vaguely sinister about nail polish being in what looked like a vial.
14. Wet ‘n’ Wild nail polish
When they made midnight blue, people went crazy!
15. L’Oréal Kids shampoo
This product claimed to be tear-proof, but it still stung your eyes.
16. Bath & Body Works Color Drops nail polish
Oooh metallics were such a new thing back then.
17. Fetish lip gloss
Endorsed by Christina Aguilera, so it had to be good.
18. Tropical LipSmackers
Or the shimmery holiday collection.
19. Nail Fetish polish
You got suckered by that cool font.
21. The Body Shop perfume oil
Were you a Fuzzy Peach or Dewberry kind of girl?
23. Fetish cologne spray
The bottle was a collectible for you.
24. Teen Spirit deodorant
It does indeed smell like Teen Spirit.
26. Tinkerbell cosmetics
The satisfaction that peel-off nail polish gave was priceless.
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›