2. And all of a sudden, things are weird with your dad.
3. And this is the reason. You both pretend they don’t exist.
4. If only Sunday night could last forever. The thought of school puts a pit in your stomach.
5. Here’s your room. It’s only a matter of time before your mother forces you to pick it up.
6. If you happened to get into bad outfit, it could mean the end of the world…and that feeling of absolutely hating yourself.
7. Ugh. Parents. Always talking about money and making you feel like a failure.
8. How you get through your day. You don’t actually know anything about the object of your affection. But you make up a lot of stuff that makes you like him even more.
9. Even though you hated school, there was always that one cool and inspiring teacher. (The one you promised to always keep in touch with and then never did.)
10. Remember how you also spent at least 15 percent of the school day applying lipstick in the bathroom?
13. School was tolerable when you had best friend moments like this.
14. Why were you always SO tired? (And if this wasn’t you, this was certainly entertaining and the inevitable cause of snickering.)
17. The world is ending.
18. No one understands.
19. Just kidding! You have music and a bedroom and you dance in it…like no one is watching.
20. You have these moments of freedom. Life! Your life! Freeeee!
21. And holding hands. OHMYGOD, holding hands. You could have an orgasm from palm-to-palm contact.
22. But then you’re back here. You hate your mother.
23. But then there are these special moments of understanding. You love your mother!
24. No, actually you REALLY, REALLY hate your mother.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›