“Boys Beware,” the cautionary tale of strangers who give “friendly pats.”
1. Do not hitchhike and get into cars with jovial men. They will make you do gay things.
2. Like miniature golf.
3. This is what a homosexual looks like. He is a pudgy-faced man with facial hair. He is…
5. Or they are men in tuxedos. He could be your local maître d’. He could be a cater waiter. Or worse…he could be a violinist in the Philharmonic. But he is probably a tuxedo model.
6. “One never knows when the homosexual is about.”
7. They may follow you out of restrooms.
8. “After all, it’s more fun to stay with your friends anyway. Bobby had made a wise decision. It may have saved his life.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.