1. It’s time to experiment with makeup and the way to do that is with a girlfriend.
2. But you also learned the exact same way DJ did — that the moments your parents catch you trying to be sexy, you’re guaranteed an awkward moment like this.
3. Makeup is fun — but the key is using it to bring out your natural beauty.
4. Here’s why you thought being a groupie for that one summer would be cool — because DJ and Stephanie had done it before you.
5. Outfits backfire. And when they do, other women can get catty.
6. One way to feel incredibly cool is to be the head of a dance triangle. Do this and you’ll gain a whole new sense of importance.
7. You begin to realize you have this need to be totally in control of your image at all times.
8. The extreme diet and exercise thing isn’t worth it.
9. You also learned that you’ll feel like this a lot. But part of becoming a woman is saying this stuff out loud. So people tell you it’s not true.
13. Your sense of style came from those cool girls you were in awe of.
14. From Stephanie, you learned that crazy teen things like makeout parties make you just as uncomfortable as they do for Danny Tanner.
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›