1. It’s time to experiment with makeup and the way to do that is with a girlfriend.
2. But you also learned the exact same way DJ did — that the moments your parents catch you trying to be sexy, you’re guaranteed an awkward moment like this.
3. Makeup is fun — but the key is using it to bring out your natural beauty.
4. Here’s why you thought being a groupie for that one summer would be cool — because DJ and Stephanie had done it before you.
5. Outfits backfire. And when they do, other women can get catty.
6. One way to feel incredibly cool is to be the head of a dance triangle. Do this and you’ll gain a whole new sense of importance.
7. You begin to realize you have this need to be totally in control of your image at all times.
8. The extreme diet and exercise thing isn’t worth it.
9. You also learned that you’ll feel like this a lot. But part of becoming a woman is saying this stuff out loud. So people tell you it’s not true.
13. Your sense of style came from those cool girls you were in awe of.
14. From Stephanie, you learned that crazy teen things like makeout parties make you just as uncomfortable as they do for Danny Tanner.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. faces Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. The Americans scored 4 goals in the first 15 minutes of the game ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.