1. You’d wake up and turn on the TV to the Weather Channel to wait and see if it was going to warm up today.
2. Because you really wanted to wear shorts to school. Especially these board shorts.
6. The teachers were getting antsy, too. So Mr. Shapiro let you have class outside.
10. To cool down, you set up a Slip ‘n Slide in the backyard.
16. And camp friends. You’d be getting really pumped to see them. Even though you never talked when it wasn’t summer. But when it was summer — THESE PEOPLE. The best.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›