1. You’d wake up and turn on the TV to the Weather Channel to wait and see if it was going to warm up today.
2. Because you really wanted to wear shorts to school. Especially these board shorts.
3. If you were younger, you might be wearing these.
6. The teachers were getting antsy, too. So Mr. Shapiro let you have class outside.
9. And you tried this every summer but it made your hair look weird.
10. To cool down, you set up a Slip ‘n Slide in the backyard.
11. Or played with Splash Out, the water balloon timer game.
12. But let’s get serious here. It’s time to take this bad boy out.
16. And camp friends. You’d be getting really pumped to see them. Even though you never talked when it wasn’t summer. But when it was summer — THESE PEOPLE. The best.
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›