1. You’d wake up and turn on the TV to the Weather Channel to wait and see if it was going to warm up today.
2. Because you really wanted to wear shorts to school. Especially these board shorts.
3. If you were younger, you might be wearing these.
6. The teachers were getting antsy, too. So Mr. Shapiro let you have class outside.
9. And you tried this every summer but it made your hair look weird.
10. To cool down, you set up a Slip ‘n Slide in the backyard.
11. Or played with Splash Out, the water balloon timer game.
12. But let’s get serious here. It’s time to take this bad boy out.
16. And camp friends. You’d be getting really pumped to see them. Even though you never talked when it wasn’t summer. But when it was summer — THESE PEOPLE. The best.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›